Our community has been through a lot over the last few weeks, and we are happy to be open and finally give our patients the care they need. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Starting June 1, 2020 our office has officially opened for all dental procedures. Our office follows infection control recommendation made by the American Dental Associates (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. Due to staff PPE room temperature might be cooler than before, please bring a jacket or blanket for upcoming appointments especially for long procedures.
• We have alcohol wipes and gloves that we will provide you with when you enter the office.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment
• Our office is equipped with 11 individual operatory rooms to ensure enough time and space to keep patients safe
• Forms can be filled out online for safer transmission of materials from patient to staff member
• UV light sterilization has been applied for 30-45 minutes between each patient
• All areas in rooms are barriered off for each patient with plastic coverings
• We re-cover all areas patients have possibly touched and remove them all for the next upcoming patient
• Our employees use heavy duty PPE to block any disease transmission from person to person[/column]