- Dental problems are incipient, which means that cavities and gum disease have no pain until a later stage. Unfortunately, when the tooth or gum has reached a level of pain that the patient notices, the tooth will most likely need a root canal or extraction.
- Dental costs can range from subtle to substantial! The most expensive costs are usually because the patient accumulated multiple problems by putting off their visit to the dentist. Infections can be silently growing and you wouldn’t know until it’s too late and the bill has grown exponentially into root canals, extractions, crowns, or implants. Save yourself the trouble (and the money) by seeing a dentist regularly.
- Seeing the dentist every six months for an x-ray, check up and cleaning is a great habit to uphold. This gives the doctor the opportunity to find any problems while they’re small, easy to fix, and less expensive! You may divert a huge problem by just getting it diagnosed in its early stage (not to mention keeping your breath much fresher.
A clean mouth is a happy mouth, after all!
- If you have dental insurance, your insurance will most likely cover the visit every six months for the x-rays, check-up and cleaning. If you don’t have insurance, don’t fret! The costs are not as astronomical as you may think; approximately ranging from: $150.000 – $200.00 at Beacon Dental.
- Cavities and gum disease do not just go away. They do not heal themselves and ignoring them will only cause worse pain. Don’t assume you can just ride it through.
See your dentist right away!
- Mounting evidence of gum disease relates to a variety of health concerns, of which can be potentially life threatening. Research shows gum disease has been linked to heart disease, pancreatic cancer and rheumatoid arthritis. By keeping your regular checkups with your dentist can help increase your chances for a long, happy and healthy life.
- The American Dental Association recommends that you visit the dentist once every six months for your x-rays, check-up, and cleaning to avoid any major dental problems.Your mouth (and wallet) will thank you later!Here in Beacon dental P.C., we work hard to provide our patients with the highest quality treatment. Our materials are selected and tested to make sure that we are bringing the best function, esthetics, and comfort to you. Patient education is also a key piece in the success of all dental treatments, proper homecare and professional cleanings and fluoride will ensure the performance of the product. Warranties are dependent on regular home care and dental hygiene maintenance as prescribed by your provider. In order to keep warranty our patients must maintain their professional checkups.